Wednesday, June 8, 2011







I have said it before, I will say it again. I am partial to bald, blue eyed baby boys. And thank goodness for that, because both of my boys were as bald as could be for at least the first 14 months of their lives!  This little boy, D, is no exception.  I think this is my favorite age to photograph by far.  He is just about 7 months old. He can sit up, be easily amused, and can't crawl away... what more could you ask for? I know these aren't super creative shots.  This was a last minute quickie photoshoot that took place during Evan's soccer game in the adjacent field!  Hey, when you are a busy Mom of two, taking pictures for a busy Mom of three, you have to get creative.  I think we got a cute shot or two of this cheeky boy, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment