Monday, January 24, 2011

Starry Eyed Photography Launching

Ok, so I did it.  Yay me!!  I am starting my own photography business.  Wow, that sounds really professional.  It's really not.  I don't plan on making a killing doing this.  Or even a living.  I really just hope to share my hobby with you, and maybe support my habit along the way. I am not quiting my day job, don't worry!!!   Maybe one day, I will even have a legitimate website.  But until then, this is gonna be it!!!  Starry Eyed Photography.  The name obviously comes from my last name, Starstrom.  And Eyes, the most important component of a portrait.  Starry Eyed Photography.  Wow!!!  So cool!!!  I am sure many of my first customers will be my friends.  I obviously don't ever want you to feel pressured what so ever to become my client.  And, NO, I am not going to charge you to take pictures at a playdate or a birthday party we are attending.  Like I said, not trying to make a killing!!!  But I do hope to impress you with my pictures and capture some memories for you to cherish for a long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment